Webroot is an unbeatable cybersecurity service provider that offers multi-device protection to its users. It is considered as the lightest and fastest product in the market. Using the Webroot product, you can get excellent protection against malware, ransomware, antivirus, and much more. Webroot offers a wide range of products that are packed with ultimate features. For accessing all the features and offerings of the Webroot, you have to follow the Webroot reinstall process.
To begin with the Webroot reinstall process, you first have to uninstall the previously installed application of Webroot. After uninstalling, install the step-up file again. In order to reinstall, you must have the setup file on your device. In case you don’t have the file, then save it in your system. After that, follow the given procedure.
Webroot Reinstall Process
- To initiate the Webroot reinstall process, open the “downloads folder” on your computing device.
- Further, search for your Webroot setup file and double-click it.
- Then, a User Account Control prompt will display on your windows. This prompt asks you to allow the application to make the required changes to your system. For granting the permission, click the “Yes” tab.
- In the next window, Webroot asks you to activate your product by providing the product key code in the required field. You will find your keycode in the confirmation mail that you will receive after the completion of the purchase process. However, if you have purchased the product from a third party, then your keycode will be in at the back of the product box.
- Afterwards, tap the “Agree and Install” button.
- Thereafter, provide your email address that is linked with your Webroot account. Next, you have to click the “Continue” tab.
- This will initiate the reinstall process. Wait for the completion of the process.
- Once the process gets completed, you have to restart your device.
- First of all, access the downloads folder on your Mac device.
- Next, locate and double-click the setup file of Webroot.
- After that, you have to drag the Webroot icon into the application folder.
- Thereafter, double-click the Webroot icon from the application folder.
- In the dialog box that appears, you have to click the inverted triangle and choose the desired language.
- Further, you can activate your product for Webroot reinstall by entering the product key code in the required field. You find your keycode in the confirmation mail that you will receive on purchasing the Webroot subscription. However, if you have purchased the product from a third party, then the keycode will be at the back of the product box.
- In the activation window, you will also get the link for the License Agreement. This link will be available at the bottom of the screen. Click the link and read the document carefully.
- Now, click the “Agree and Install” tab to move further with the process.
- Further, you have to enter your email address. Also, tickmark the checkbox provided just below the email address tab. This will permit the Webroot to send you mails about special offers, newsletters, etc.
- Then, tap the “Continue” button.
- Afterwards, you have to confirm the installation process by entering your Mac administrator’s username and password. Then, click the “Ok” button.
- In the next window, you can create your Webroot account by clicking the “Create an account” tab. Then, provide the required details. Although this is an optional step.
- By doing so, the Webroot reinstallation process will begin.