Webroot Login Account is a one-stop comprehensive management tool. It is designed to enhance the overall user experience for Webroot’s cutting-edge security solutions. This intuitive, user-friendly platform facilitates in managing the security of all your protected devices from a simple click of the mouse. It is a versatile online portal that grants you complete control of your security products and protected devices. However, all this requires you to first create a Webroot Login Account and access the same.
How To Create A Webroot Login Account?
- Begin by launching an Internet Browser of your choice on your system. For instance, you may have Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.
- Then, access Webroot Login’s official website. For this, enter webroot.com in the Address Bar of your Browser. Then, hit the “Enter” key.
- As a result, it will take you to the required website for Webroot Login Account creation. Now, go to the very top of this window. Here, you should locate the “My Account” tab on the long black band running across the window. You will find it around the middle of this band. Hence, click on it.
- On the next window, you will notice two options that allow you to “Sign In” or “Create Account”. Here, you must click on the “Account Creation” tab.
- The following window requires you to provide some “Profile Information”. Hence, you must provide the following details correctly.
- Webroot Product Keycode: Product Keycode is a unique 20-digit alphanumeric reference code. It holds all the details of your purchased subscription. You get the same in your “Purchase Confirmation Email” in case of online purchase. On the other hand, users who have purchased it from offline sources can find it on the Installation CD cover or Retail Card. Hence, carefully enter the same on webroot.com/safe.
- Email Address: An active email address is required to create your Webroot Login Account. It will be used as your account username. Hence, you should provide a valid email address that you want to link with this account. Moreover, use the same email address as provided at the time of purchase.
- Repeat Email Address: Now, confirm the email address by re-entering the same.
- Password: You are required to create a strong and unique password for protecting your account from unauthorized access. Hence, enter a password that you want to set for this account. It must contain a minimum of 9 characters. These should include at least 6 alphabets and 3 numbers. Besides that, you can also use special characters. Along with that, you must follow the standard guidelines for creating a strong password. The “Strength Bar” indicated below this field will alert you regarding the strength of the entered password.
- Repeat Password: Re-enter the password to confirm the same.
- Your Personal Security Code: Along with all this, you should provide a “Security Code” to additional protection of your account. This code must be a memorable word or number that includes at least 6 characters. You can even use a combination of alphabets and number. Whenever you will try to log in to your Webroot Login account. Then, it will prompt you to provide any two characters of this code.
- Security Question: Besides that, it requires a “Security Question” to complete the three-tier account protection process. In other words, the drop-down menu box provides you with a list of Security Questions. As such, you should select any one of the available options to assist you in account verification.
- Security Answer: Thereafter, provide the answer to the question selected above.
- Thereafter, go to the very bottom of this window. Here, you will notice links for “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement”. Hence, click on them one-by-one to open these documents. Then, carefully read the terms that dictate your use of Webroot Login Account. Then, close the documents.
- Finally, click on the “Register Now” tab.
- As a result, it will send you a “Confirmation Email”. You will get this email on the email address provided above.
- Therefore, open the webpage of your email service provider and “log in” to it. Now, check your Inbox to locate the email received from Webroot Login. However, you should check your Spam Folder if you can’t find this email.
- Subsequently, open this email.
- This email contains a “Verification Link”. Hence, click on the same and verify your email address.
- Meanwhile, type in the specified characters of your Security Code if prompted.
- Finally, click on “Confirm Registration Now”. This will successfully create your Webroot Login Account.
Access Webroot Account
- First of all, launch an Internet Browser and go to “webroot.com”.
- Then, go to the upper-middle section of this window and locate the “My Account” tab. Now, click on it to open the Webroot Login window.
- On the following window, provide your “Email Address” or “Phone Number” with which you created your Webroot Account.
- Thereafter, type in its corresponding “Password” in the respective text box.
- Subsequently, open “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement”. For this, click on the links one-by-one and closely review the terms.
- Finally, click on the “Log In” tab. With this, you get access to your Webroot Login Account.